Monday 28 September 2020

FRENCH FOR BEGINNERS.

There are around 220 million french speakers worldwide and it remains an influential language in the diplomatic world.

Self-introduction :-
1. Je suis Isaac - I am Isaac
2. Je m'appelle - My name is
3. Tu t'appellles comment - What is your name? [Informal situation]

Greetings:- 
1. Bonjour - Hello, Goodbye
2. Merci - Thank you
3. enchantรฉ - Nice to meet you
4. Exusez-moi - excuse me
5. Je vous en prie - You're welcome

Asking How are you? :-
1. Comment allez-vous - How are you
2. Ja vais super- I am super
3. Comment vas-tu - How are you [Informal situation]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Imaginary Character

 This is a character who has the deductive skills of Sherlock Holmes and emotion of a 7th grade girl. My character is a curious detective wh...