Monday 28 September 2020

A DAY IN THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS.

                                                          Mumbai is a city that never sleeps, it is a city of hope where people from all across the world come to fulfill their dreams. I happened to be lucky enough to visit Mumbai for a day. I stepped my foot at CST terminus around 6 am. One can feel the freshness of the air and the warmth it has to offer. After checking in of my hotel and getting refreshed up, I headed to explore Mumbai. First destination was the Gateway of India and it was worth the hype. Marine drive also known as the Queen's Necklace was the epitome of beauty. The calmness of the wind will soothe one's soul and it surely had a deep impact on me.

                                                           And after strolling for about 20 hours through marine drive and the Gateway of India, it was time to bid farewell to Mumbai. This one of a kind experience will always remain close to my heart and will relive the memories till the the time I visit Mumbai again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Imaginary Character

 This is a character who has the deductive skills of Sherlock Holmes and emotion of a 7th grade girl. My character is a curious detective wh...